Another successful day on the water for the mighty Nowra Waterdragons. With the team again a little “light on” numbers wise, but no less when it came to courage and determination, our crew mainly Senior C female (supported by some of our men) took on the wind and waves of Pittwater and a good number of open teams from all age divisions to win the day.
Gold against all comers! A fantastic effort! How do we do it regatta after regatta after regatta?
- Hard work on the water
- Focus and determination in the event
- Great coaching from our coaching team, led by Peter Robo
- Brilliant sweeping by Wendy
- Looking after ourseleves and our fitness off the water
- Commitment and genuine friendship throughout the club
- Great timing (as the photos attest)
Photo credit – George Webster